A development of 9 homes created through the sympathetic conversion of several very attractive period buildings. The original property was two semi-detached Victoria Villas, believed to have been built in the late 1800’s. Both villas were later extended to the rear but have retained the bay fronted wings at each side. With a centre section linking these villas, a very appealing façade has been retained.
Park View homes benefit from traditional sash windows, generously sized rooms and many other original features typical of the era in which they evolved.